Travel restrictions in and out of Australia, France and the USA still in place for months to come, we have decided that it was near impossible to run our “Promnades Culinaires” i Provence and Aquitaine in May/June 2021.
At this point, we are still planning to run with the programmes in September/October and will review late June/early July. Stay tuned!
You can book in confidence with only a 200 euros/pax deposit, which is 100% refundable if we don’t go ahead with the tours.
Depending on the situation 60 days prior to departure, we may extend that offer if YOU cannot attend but WE still run the tour(s).
We want you to feel totally comfortable to book, so we can take an informed decision later on.
Cross fingers, we can still go later in the year!
Thanks for your support and understanding.
Born in France, well travelled, relocated to Sydney in 1997.
A link here for our non-metric readers: